Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Farmland Fun!

At the moment i am doing my best to grab whatever photographic opportunities i can, especially with such changeable weather....good amounts of sun seem quite sporadic at the moment!

The local farmland birds are still proving to be enjoyable to photograph and with time at a premium are only a quick journey from my house and are definitely always there which definitely helps! I do want to turn my attentions to other things such as insects (personally would love to live near a seabird colony at this time of the year....but i dont!) but for now these chaps are so enjoyable and i will continue to visit them!






















1 comment:

  1. The localized farmland birds are still verifying to be delightful to image and with time at a premium are only a fast excursion from my dwelling and are decisively habitually there which decisively helps! I manage desire to turn my attentions to other things for example insects.And in Texas Land For Sale you can put some wild life for your own.

    ReplyDelete