Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Another day....another swan attacking me for seed!

Had another free day on Wednesday and Erin was also off so we decided to take a walk. Once again i suggested St Albans, mainly because the birds here don't have their lake due to it being frozen over....they also need feeding and love it! I knew Erin would love being surrounded by ducks, swans, geese, coots and moorhens and this would also give me the opportunity to try something different photography wise, i gave my small 18-55mm lens a run out and am really pleased with the results! It was one of the few times where i honestly didn't care about the lack of light and really enjoyed it, as did Erin.......i think!





















1 comment:

  1. Great shots Ben! I love the wider angles, it makes for some really interesting images!

    ReplyDelete