Thursday, 1 October 2009

Richmond Park, London

Erin and myself had plans to go to London on Wednesday to see Michael McIntyre live at Wembley Arena. With Autumn creeping in it seemed like a good idea to visit Richmond Park and see what was about. Jays were collecting nuts on the ground, Jackdaws, Crows and Magpies all foraging. Green Woodpeckers were zipping about everywhere and the flash of green Ringneck Parakeets brightened a dull day weather wise. But the real highlight was seeing both Fallow and Red Deer, especially when the male Red Deers started roaring....Autumn is definitely here and the Deer rut is clearly not far off! Here are the pictures....























1 comment:

  1. Hello Ben, its Danni from school, I found your blog by chance and it is great...thought you might be interested in joing my companies facebook page Orangutanappealuk, I have also blogged about it so you can find info there. I now work for them (gave up the teaching for something more worthwhile) they are a non profit charity working on rehabilitating and conserving the Orangutans in Sepilok in Borneo (you may have heard of it ?) anyway as I know you love animals I thought I would send this through to you x Glad to see you are doing well, danni x

    ReplyDelete